Credit Card Authorizations & Payments
- We require a valid credit card at check-in. Credit card will be charged for the room rate(s), and tax. An authorization hold for incidentals ($50) will be placed on credit card. If room rate(s) and tax are paid in full, authorization will be for incidentals ($50).
- Debit Card users, please be advised that an authorization places an immediate hold on funds.
- Cash payments can be made at check-in. Cash payment made at check-in, will require a valid credit card on file that will be authorized for incidentals ($50). Sorry, no checks, money orders, wire transfer, or prepaid cards. USD only.
- All authorizations in excess of actual cost incurred will be released immediately upon check-out. Depending on your bank, this may take 1-10 business days to be reflected on your account.
- Check-in Time from 3PM PST.
- Check-out Time until 12 Noon PST.
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service. Reservation Desk from 7am-11pm PST only.
- $5 Parking Fee (parking space not guaranteed). Sorry, no Oversized Vehicles.
- Street parking available Monday-Saturday from 5pm-10am. All day Sunday.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Non-smoking rooms & property (City of Santa Barbara is smoke-free. No smoking/No vaping).
- Lost & Found stored for 3 months from checkout date. Shipping & Handling Fees apply
- Cancellations and modifications must be made THREE (3) days prior of arrival date by 11:00 pm PST. A cancellation number will be issued. Cancellations within THREE (3) days will incur a penalty fee of one night room and tax (forfeit reservation Guarantee payment). Early Departures and No Shows will incur a penalty of one night room and tax.
- Guaranteed reservations require a valid credit card. A payment in the amount of the first night room and tax will be charged upon confirmation. Payment will be refunded in full upon cancellation 3 days prior of arrival date only.
- 2 night minimum requirement on select Saturdays & Holidays.
- ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AND REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN.
Internet Information Collection and Use
This website may collect voluntarily submitted information including a user's email address, phone number, and first and last name upon completing an RFP (request for proposal) page. In addition, this site may collect information about travel dates and travel party sizes. We do not collect credit card information on this website.
Please note, there will not be a difference in site experience or collection practices when the user chooses to turn on the "Do Not Track" option, as this site does not collect any involuntary information.
Data Usage and Sharing